Pediatric Dental Services
Pleasant. Educational. Comfortable.
Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist Dr. Ritu Shah is joined this summer by Dr. Jonathan Sipior. They will take the time to explain and educate you and your child about proper diet and nutrition choices, dental treatment and the importance of establishing good health care habits early in life. They make your child’s visits to the dentist pleasant, educational, and comfortable.
Drs. Shah and Sipior are specialists in dental care for children with special needs or disabilities.
Meet the Pediatric Dentists
Dr. Jonathan M. Sipior, DDS
Dr. Jonathan Sipior earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science at the State University of New York at Buffalo, graduating Summa Cum Laudi, with honors. As an undergraduate…
Our Pediatric Dental Services for Your Family
- Cleanings and examinations
- Preventive care strategies, including diet counseling
- Fluoride treatments in the office
- Fluoride recommendations for home
- Education on proper oral hygiene and tooth brushing
- Recommendations concerning your child’s oral development
- Tooth and jaw development evaluation
- Orthodontics (including Invisalign®)
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Restorative dentistry, including crowns, fillings and root canals
- Appropriate use of nitrous oxide
- Safe, in-office oral sedation
- Hospital dentistry for very young children and those children with special needs
All Smiles from Our Little Patients…
“Friendly, helpful staff, amazing Drs. You feel like family there. Even with Covid. They know who my daughters are just by sight. Thay makes my kids feel comfortable with them. Highly recommend!!!”
“Both my kiddos have been going here since they were two and they love seeing their dentist and hygienist! It’s always been a positive experience for them and that is crucial and why we will never go anywhere else.”