During the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment has remained constant: to provide for your safety and health.
Infection control has always been a top priority. When our patients receive care here at North Coast Dental Group, we continually strive to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for both patients and staff.
At North Coast Dental Group, our infection control procedures are designed to meet and exceed the most current recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities, constantly updated guidance, and announcements of these agencies.
You will see numerous physical and procedural changes at your next appointment. These changes are designed to protect both patients and staff. Some examples are as follows:
- Please arrive for your scheduled appointment 5 – 10 minutes early.
- Masks are required upon entering the building for all ages 3 and older.
- We ask that children with appointments be accompanied by 1 adult only and siblings without appointments not be brought to the visit.
- Stop at the front desk to check-in and ensure your contact and insurance information is up to date. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
- All patients will be screened with questions regarding COVID symptoms and recent exposure and a non-contact temperature will be taken
- For everyone’s safety, all staff are screened daily on entry for fever and COVID symptoms.
- The inside air is continuously purified and treated by the REME HALO ionized hydro peroxide system. This technology is used by the military, advanced hospital operating rooms, and NASA for the International Space Station.