PEDIATRIC DENTAL SERVICES
Dr. Charles Brenner, Dr. David Levy, and Dr. Ritu Shah are Board-Certified Pediatric Dentists. They will take the time to explain and educate you and your child about proper diet and nutrition choices, dental treatment and the importance of establishing good health care habits early in life. They make your child's visits to the dentist pleasant, educational, and comfortable.
In addition, Drs. Brenner, Levy, and Shah are specialists in dental care for children with special needs or disabilities.
Our pediatric dental services for your family:
- Cleanings and examinations
- Preventive care strategies, including diet
- Fluoride treatments in the office
- Fluoride recommendations for home
- Education on proper oral hygiene and tooth brushing
- Recommendations concerning your child's oral development
- Tooth and jaw development evaluation
- Orthodontics (including Invisalign®)
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Restorative dentistry, including crowns, fillings and root canals
- Appropriate use of nitrous oxide
- Hospital dentistry for very young children and those children with special needs